Vanilla Blackberry Keto Mousse
- 1 oz Raw Blackberries
- 1 1/2 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Tbs Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Drops Vanilla Creme liquid stevia (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/2 Tbs Swerve (or 1 1/4 Tbs if not using stevia)
- Mix together everything except one or two blackberries until thoroughly combined and the mousse thickens.
- Transfer to a bowl and put the blackberries left out of the mix on top.
- Enjoy the delicious mousse by chipping off pieces of the added blackberries with each bite.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||35.4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||0.8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipes by Ketoing.com